Join Our Team
At Goodegg Investments, we’re passionate about helping busy people build true wealth for their families so they can live a meaningful and intentional life by design.
To help us expand our reach and increase our impact, we’re always looking for bona fide real estate nerds just like us who have a passion for helping others build wealth.
Check below for our current openings, and reach out if you think you might be a good fit!
San Francisco, CA
About Goodegg Investments
Inspired by our belief that everyone deserves the opportunity to create a meaningful and intentional life by design, we help people achieve financial freedom so they can spend more time with their families, travel the world, and live their best lives.
Goodegg Investments is an award-winning real estate investment firm with a focus on making real estate investing accessible for everyday investors. Through real estate syndications (group investments), we help our investors invest in real estate the easy way – with none of the hassles of being a landlord but with the peace of mind in knowing their investments are secure and working for them.
In addition to real estate investment solutions for passive investors, we also run a successful mentorship program geared toward helping other real estate syndicators build their brands, raise capital, and scale their businesses.
To serve our growing network of investors and coaching clients, we tackle lofty challenges and continue to improve on the world class service we provide. We work hard, act like owners, and collaborate every chance we get. We’re energized by the potential to help as many people as possible to achieve financial freedom, so they can live the life they deserve and make an impact in the world.
Goodegg Investments is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the CEO and COO on the team. This position is full-time. We prefer for you to be based in the San Francisco Bay Area, though it’s not required.
About The Role
Goodegg Investments is thriving on multiple fronts – both our investor network and our mentorship program have grown exponentially in the last year. To support our growth, we are in search of a full time Executive Assistant to enable seamless operations and play an integral role by providing support to both our CEO and COO.
The Executive Assistant is a strategic partner and requires an ability to interact with team members at all levels in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, efficient, and demonstrating a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
The ideal candidate loves working in a transparent, highly collaborative, and fast-moving environment. While our team is remote, we are looking for someone in the San Francisco Bay Area, where both the CEO and COO are located.
In This Role, You Will…
- Manage all day-to-day administrative responsibilities for the CEO and COO. This includes advanced calendar management, travel and expense management, note-taking, email management, and meeting preparation and follow-up
- Research new initiatives and provide cost effective and strategically aligned solutions
- Collect and prepare information for use in presentations
- Document meeting minutes and manage action items
- Act as a thought partner to the leaders to strategically align their calendar with their priorities
- Be a trusted partner to collect and maintain highly confidential data
- Plan and execute team events, offsite, activities, and recognition
- Participate in driving the team ethos and culture building
- Assist and/or own content creation including drafting emails and creating presentations
- Provide support for project-related work. This includes coordinating freelancers and virtual assistants, creating processes, and tracking key data
What You Bring To The Table
- 7-10 years of relevant experience supporting senior level executives in an administrative capacity
- Ability to work extremely well independently while still being a team player
- Strong ability to independently prioritize projects and tasks
- Have a high attention to detail across all tasks and projects assigned
- Previous experience in startups / high growth environments strongly preferred
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, professionalism, confidentiality, and good judgment
- Proactive, detail oriented, and a quick learner with a “can-do” attitude
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Ability to deal with conflict as well as give and receive feedback diplomatically
- Ability to navigate and thrive in ambiguity
- Incredibly organized and resourceful; able to juggle and multi-task, prioritize, problem solve, and adapt to an ever-changing environment, with an acute attention to detail and follow through
- Excellent leadership and relationship building skills to maintain credibility, trust, and support from executives
- Passion for trying, learning, improving, and sharing best practices
- Ability to remain calm and poised under pressure